DO YOU NEED ADVICE ON ANY MATTER?
If so please come along to the Citizens Advice service, which operates in the Computer Learning Centre of the Madeley Centre – EVERY FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH, 9.30AM – 1.30PM. A specialist adviser will help you search for information on your issue and will answer any questions you have if applying for things on-line: Local & National Government Websites, report fly-tipping, apply for a blue badge, on-line benefit checks, on-line benefit claims. The Citizens Advice Service provides free, confidential and independent advice to help people overcome their problems in a wide variety of areas including: benefits, work, debt and money, consumer issues, family matters, housing, law and courts, immigration, health and many more.
- The Hucklebuck Blues/Swing Music at the Madeley Centre Sunday 20th January
- Post Office Opening
- Christmas closure
- Pepper Street/Madeley Centre Rock’n’Roll Christmas Party
- Mat Walklate’s Irish Band Sunday 2nd December 7.30pm
- Family Pantomime Cinderella
- Older Residents Christmas Party
- Madeley Centre Christmas Fayre