DO YOU NEED ADVICE ON ANY MATTER?
If so please come along to the Citizens Advice service, which operates in the Computer Learning Centre of the Madeley Centre – EVERY FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH, 9.30AM – 1.30PM. A specialist adviser will help you search for information on your issue and will answer any questions you have if applying for things on-line: Local & National Government Websites, report fly-tipping, apply for a blue badge, on-line benefit checks, on-line benefit claims. The Citizens Advice Service provides free, confidential and independent advice to help people overcome their problems in a wide variety of areas including: benefits, work, debt and money, consumer issues, family matters, housing, law and courts, immigration, health and many more.
- Charlotte Campbell Sunday October 7th at 7pm
- Madeley Centre Open Day
- KEVIN HASSETT’S JAZZ QUARTET “REDUX” SUNDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 7-9.30PM
- Steph Edwards Live at the Centre Friday 28th September 8pm
- Citizens Advice at the Madeley Centre
- Car Boot at The Madeley Centre Sunday 6th of May
- Soroptimist International Charity Concert Saturday 9th June 7pm
- Please support us through the Lyme Lottery