1pm to 5pm Saturday 22 September 2018.
The Madeley Centre is open to all. It provides events and social activities for everyone in the local community. Come to our Open Day and see what it has to offer. Please drop in on the Centre between 1pm and 5pm for:
- FREE light refreshments
- Tours of the Centre by volunteers to see our wonderful facilities: Large Hall, Meeting Rooms, Children’s Centre, Charity Shop, Nail Bar, Silversmithing workshop, Internet café, Police, Post Office
- Displays and presentations by groups that use the Centre.
- A dog show is being held behind the Centre.
- Activities on offer: Archaeology, Art Appreciation, Bingo, Book Groups, Card & Board Games, Choirs, Croquet, Darby & Joan, Digital World, Discussion Groups, Family History, Film & Theatre Group, French, Spanish, Latin, Indoor Bowls, Jill Clewes Performing Arts, Junior Table Tennis, Junior Dodgeball, Junior Karate/Kung Fu, Keikobasku Karate, Knit & Natter, Ladies Boot Camp, Modern Line Dancing, Local Outings, Military History, Music Group, Natural History, Painting & Drawing, Pepper Street Performing Arts, Philosophy, Photography, Pilates, Sewing, Patchwork & Quilting, Table Tennis, T’ai Chi Chuan, Poetry, Quiz Night, Slimming World, Tea Dances, Tennis, Walking Groups, Yoga/Meditation, Youth Club drop-in, Zumba Fitness.
- Sign up for activities to fill your Autumn and Winter days and evenings.
- Hire the Centre for family functions: Engagement Parties, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Baby Naming, Funerals.
- Find out about Music Concerts, Open Mike Evenings, Barn Dances, Dinner Dances.
- Festivals: beer, wine and food; Craft & seasonal fayres, Christmas Parties and Car Boot Sales
You will be amazed by how much goes on in the Madeley Centre. While you are there, why not enrol as a Friend of the Madeley Centre. Just fill in a form, give us your name, email and telephone and we will keep you informed about future events that might interest you. For further information contact Debbie Burns email@example.com or Wendi Vyse on 01782 751808.