The Madeley Centre has a number of spaces available for hire on an hourly basis. For further information on individual room and facilities, please go to our Rooms for Hire page.
If you need advice regarding choice of room, layout or use of facilities such as catering or bar, please call us on 01782 751808 and we will be happy to help and arrange a suitable time for you to visit the Centre and view the facilities.
1. An “all day” rate is negotiable – dependent upon the type of activity and availability of rooms.
2. We offer full and part-time annual lets on a contractual basis for people and organisations who would like to base their activities in the Madeley Centre. We particularly welcome long-terms lets for activities for toddlers, children and teenagers, and health and community support.
3. Standard booking rates apply to local charity groups and small local organisers who have regular bookings in the Centre.
4. We may be willing to offer discounts for an initial period, such as 3 months, for new activities that wish to test their viability.
5. Rates for other groups, such as companies and larger organisations, are available on application.
6. Sufficient time should be allowed within your booking for setting up and clearing up so as not to eat in to the times booked before or after your session.
6. A data projector and screen may be hired for illustrated talks at £10 a session and a full PA system for a music event for £20.
7. The Centre offers full catering support for Centre users – tea/coffee breaks, lunches etc.