- KEVIN HASSETT’S JAZZ QUARTET “REDUX” SUNDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 7-9.30PM
- Steph Edwards Live at the Centre Friday 28th September 8pm
- Citizens Advice at the Madeley Centre
- Car Boot at The Madeley Centre Sunday 6th of May
- Soroptimist International Charity Concert Saturday 9th June 7pm
- Please support us through the Lyme Lottery
- WHODUNNIT? May 19th 7pm Tickets on sale now!
- Charity Barn Dance Saturday 14th July
Category Archives: Centre
Tickets can now be bought from the Madeley Centre for the first of our Sunday concerts.
DO YOU NEED ADVICE ON ANY MATTER? If so please come along to the Citizens Advice service, which operates in the Computer Learning Centre of the Madeley Centre – EVERY FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH, 9.30AM – 1.30PM. A specialist … Continue reading
We should be very grateful if you would consider helping the Madeley Centre by subscribing to the Lyme Lottery. You have the chance to win large cash prizes (much more chance of winning than with the National Lottery) and, if … Continue reading