November 4th Sunday Car Boot Sale at new time 10am
November 17th Christmas Fayre 11am – 3pm
December 2nd Sunday 7.30pm (Bar from 7pm) Music at the Centre Irish Traditional Music: Mat Walklate
December 9th Sunday 4pm Older persons Christmas Party ,hosted by Madeley Parish Council.
Tickets from Debbie Burns telephone 01782 751264
December 16th Sunday 12.30-2.30 Cinderella Panto Sunday hosted by Madeley Parish Council
Tickets from Debbie Burns telephone 01782 751164
Audiences are growing for Music at the Madeley Centre on Sunday evenings.
Our next concert is by the highly professional Bon Accord Group. Buy your tickets now. £10 on the door (or £7.50 to Friends of the Madeley Centre who pre-book or reserve by emailing Wendi Vyse firstname.lastname@example.org.)
If you are a singer or musician and you are looking for an audience, or if you like to hear a variety of music played by up and coming local talent, then come along to our “Open Mike” sessions on the following Sunday evenings of 2018 from 7.00-9.30:
- October 21st
- November 18th
- December 16th
We provide performers with a stage, PA system, lighting and an audience. It is a good opportunity to show off their talents gain publicity and attract followers. We ask audience members to make a donation to the Madeley Centre and buy raffle tickets, but there is no entrance fee. JustJane, our caterers, will open the bar and offer a snack in the interval.
Saturday 13th October 2018 at 11.00am
Those who are members of the charity may vote.
Buy your tickets now from the Madeley Centre.
£!0 each – buy 3 and get the 4th free
Friends of the Madeley Centre £7.50
2pm to 5pm Saturday 22 September 2018.
The Madeley Centre is open to all. It provides events and social activities for everyone in the local community. Come to our Open Day and see what it has to offer. Please drop in on the Centre between 1pm and 5pm for:
- FREE light refreshments
- Tours of the Centre by volunteers to see our wonderful facilities: Large Hall, Meeting Rooms, Children’s Centre, Charity Shop, Nail Bar, Silversmithing workshop, Internet café, Police, Post Office
- Displays and presentations by groups that use the Centre.
- A dog show is being held behind the Centre.
- Activities on offer: Archaeology, Art Appreciation, Bingo, Book Groups, Card & Board Games, Choirs, Croquet, Darby & Joan, Digital World, Discussion Groups, Family History, Film & Theatre Group, French, Spanish, Latin, Indoor Bowls, Jill Clewes Performing Arts, Junior Table Tennis, Junior Dodgeball, Junior Karate/Kung Fu, Keikobasku Karate, Knit & Natter, Ladies Boot Camp, Modern Line Dancing, Local Outings, Military History, Music Group, Natural History, Painting & Drawing, Pepper Street Performing Arts, Philosophy, Photography, Pilates, Sewing, Patchwork & Quilting, Table Tennis, T’ai Chi Chuan, Poetry, Quiz Night, Slimming World, Tea Dances, Tennis, Walking Groups, Yoga/Meditation, Youth Club drop-in, Zumba Fitness.
- Sign up for activities to fill your Autumn and Winter days and evenings.
- Hire the Centre for family functions: Engagement Parties, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Baby Naming, Funerals.
- Find out about Music Concerts, Open Mike Evenings, Barn Dances, Dinner Dances.
- Festivals: beer, wine and food; Craft & seasonal fayres, Christmas Parties and Car Boot Sales
You will be amazed by how much goes on in the Madeley Centre. While you are there, why not enrol as a Friend of the Madeley Centre. Just fill in a form, give us your name, email and telephone and we will keep you informed about future events that might interest you. For further information contact Debbie Burns email@example.com or Wendi Vyse on 01782 751808.