- KEVIN HASSETT’S JAZZ QUARTET “REDUX” SUNDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 7-9.30PM
- Steph Edwards Live at the Centre Friday 28th September 8pm
- Citizens Advice at the Madeley Centre
- Car Boot at The Madeley Centre Sunday 6th of May
- Soroptimist International Charity Concert Saturday 9th June 7pm
- Please support us through the Lyme Lottery
- WHODUNNIT? May 19th 7pm Tickets on sale now!
- Charity Barn Dance Saturday 14th July
DO YOU NEED ADVICE ON ANY MATTER?
If so please come along to the Citizens Advice service, which operates in the Computer Learning Centre of the Madeley Centre – EVERY FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH, 9.30AM – 1.30PM. A specialist adviser will help you search for information on your issue and will answer any questions you have if applying for things on-line: Local & National Government Websites, report fly-tipping, apply for a blue badge, on-line benefit checks, on-line benefit claims. The Citizens Advice Service provides free, confidential and independent advice to help people overcome their problems in a wide variety of areas including: benefits, work, debt and money, consumer issues, family matters, housing, law and courts, immigration, health and many more.
We should be very grateful if you would consider helping the Madeley Centre by subscribing to the Lyme Lottery. You have the chance to win large cash prizes (much more chance of winning than with the National Lottery) and, if you specify The Madeley Centre as your chosen charity, we will receive 50% of the money you spend. We are trying to plug the gap caused by the withdrawal of local authority funding for the Children’s Centre, and your participation in the lottery could make a big contribution towards us doing this. Thank you.